Kelly Broaddus - Broaddus Properties Group Team Leader/Broker
Kelly Broaddus founded Broaddus Properties to enable her clients and agents to find success. With over a half-billion dollars in sales in Northern Arizona luxury homes, and a professional career spanning over 25 years, it is clear she fully understands the Flagstaff/Sedona real estate market, what her clients are looking for, and the industry’s potential.
Kelly was, quite literally, born into the real estate industry. Her father became a self-made millionaire by the time he was thirty and proceeded to act as Kelly’s mentor as she honed her skills in real estate development, sales, and acquisitions. Growing up on a horse ranch in Rancho Santa Fe and spending summers at her parents’ beach house in Del Mar gave Kelly the innate ability to seek and identify the characteristics that make a house a beautiful, peaceful haven to call home. Her command of the real estate industry expanded when Kelly delved into the mortgage business, becoming a widely sought-after expert in handling difficult loans, and running a mortgage company for over 12 years, where she often advised colleagues around the state. She still draws on this experience and insight to negotiate the optimal price for her clients.
In addition to hard skills, Kelly’s father taught her the soft skills involved in managing relationships, delivering on expectations, and visualizing what is possible. Her undeniable work ethic and endless drive are due to the resilience she has been required to show in her personal life. With seven children under the age of fifteen, Kelly was left a single mother and had no choice but to work hard and find substantial success in real estate. Within four years of having her life turned upside down, she was able to purchase a 300-acre ranch.
Her notable achievements to date include:
- #24 AZ Residential Sales Volume America's Best 2023
- Top Agent Coconino County 2023 FastExpert
- #27 eXp Realty Top Individual Agent US 2022
- #1 Arizona eXp Realty Top Individual Agent 2022
- 2022 FastExpert TOP 25 Agent in AZ
- 2020-2021 FastExpert Five Star Agent
- 2018-2022 eXp Realty ICON Agent
- 2021 Top Producing RE Team in Northern AZ, $64,000,000 Sales Volume
- 2020 - 2021 Homelight TOP PRODUCER
- 2021 Homelight TOP NEGOTIATOR
- 2016-2022 SEVEN STAR AWARD BROKER AGENT ADVISOR
- 2016 RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award
- 2016 RE/MAX Chairman's Club Award
- CHLMS & Million Dollar Guild Member
- Member of "Who's who in Luxury Real Estate"
Today, Kelly is blessed to work with two of her children and one son-in-law as she continues to pass down the family business and the art of real estate
We're about making relationships.....not just making the single deal